26 Pentland Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $465,000
Caladenia School Zone!! New Carpets!
Have a look at this one! Perfect for the first home buyer or downsizer or anyone really that loves contemporary living and birds singing in the trees
Built in 2008 by IMPRESSIONS and set in a whisper quiet street this 4 bed 2 bath property boasts tiled flooring throughout main living space, separate theatre room and is situated a short stroll to beautiful parkland reserve and sought after Caladenia Primary School
Be very quick, this one will be gone in a flash !
• Built 2008 by Impressions Homes
• Ducted Evaporative Air conditioning
• Contemporary façade with portico and single solid front door with sidelight panel.
• Master bedroom is generous in size and has large his and her walk-in robes and carpets
• En suite bathroom is bright with oversized glass shower space and double porcelain basins.
• Generous Theatre room has new carpets and French doors.
• Practical kitchen with double sinks, stainless steel appliances and feature tile splash back.
• Open plan Kitchen, meals family area with soaring ceilings and easy-care tiled flooring and vertical blinds
• Minor bedrooms are spacious and have built in double robes and carpets.
• Light Bright bathroom with quality fittings including a porcelain basin and good-sized bath.
• Outdoor alfresco for summer entertaining through sliding doors from Family space.
• Rear garden is reticulated off mains and is paved around the home
• Double garage with auto sectional door.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 384 m²
- Floor Area is 169 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858