26 Dorchester Turn, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Step right up and have a look at this perfectly presented 3 bed 2 bath home. Perfectly positioned close to ALL amenities this beauty has just hit the market and will be gone in a flash. Top quality finishes with STUNNING Marri flooring and elevated ceilings throughout main living space and cedar lined alfresco patio with liquid limestone paved finish for entertaining.
Priced to sell this home would be perfect for the downsizing couple or young family.
• 406sqm easy care lot
• 165 sqm approx. of living space
• Contemporary façade with solid wood double front door and security screen and cedar lined ceiling.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning with two zones.
• Entrance hall with stunning marri wood flooring with skirting boards and recessed wall features.
• Master room is generous in size and has split system air conditioner, walk in robe (with extra built in shelves opposite), venetian blinds and quality carpets
• En suite bathroom is bright finished in neutral tones and has porcelain basin, luxurious spa bath and separate toilet.
• Hallway presents into main open plan family kitchen meals area with the stunning wood floors, elevated ceilings and spacious kitchen.
• Brilliant kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless steel appliances, large fridge space, bulkhead with downlights and plenty of bench space.
• Rear games/theatre room through French doors with coffered ceiling, downlights and venitian blinds.
• Light Bright large family bathroom finished in modern tones and quality fittings.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are Queen size both with double door built in robes carpets and vertical blinds.
• Alfresco space for entertaining has cedar lined ceiling with downlights and features liquid limestone paving around the home.
• Easy care rear gardens
• Gated side access with room for a small boat or car.
• Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door
• Livingston Shopping centre within walking distance.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 406 m²
- Floor Area is 164 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage