259 Campbell Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $605,000
Lock and Leave !!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Step right up and have a look at this perfectly presented 4 bed 2 bath home. Built by Red Ink Homes in 2010 this property is set on an slightly elevated lot in sought after Glenariff Estate.
Perfectly positioned close to ALL amenities this beauty has just hit the market and will be gone in a flash. Just a stone’s throw from public transport and a short stroll to the Magnificent Sanctuary Waters Parkland Reserve and Campbell Rd shopping centre this home would be perfect for the downsizing couple, investor or young family.
The floor plan flows effortlessly and is light and bright throughout. The rooms are spacious, and the outdoor area is easy care and comes with several fruit trees including Mango, Lime, pomegranate, Mooringa, Curry leaf plant and Lemon.
If you are looking to step onto the property ladder, do not hesitate.
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858
• Contemporary façade with solid front double door with feature glass side light panel opening into a double width entrance with bamboo flooring.
• Elevated easy care lot with native front garden.
• 178 sqm approx. of living space
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Master room is generous in size and boasts his and her walk-in robes, bamboo floors and timber venetian blinds.
• En suite bathroom is bright finished in neutral tones and has porcelain basin, glass shower and separate toilet.
• Hallway presents into main open plan family kitchen meals area in which the stunning bamboo flooring continues allowing for the flow of the home to be just perfect. This space also includes a combination of venetian and vertical blinds.
• Brilliant kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher space and shoppers’ entrance,
• Theatre room has double doors, Timber Venetian blinds, and plush carpets.
• Light Bright large family bathroom finished in modern tones and quality fittings including porcelain basin and glass shower recess.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 spacious with built in robes timber flooring and venetian blinds.
• Alfresco space for entertaining
• Rear garden fully paved and auto reticulated of the mains water supply.
• Solar Eternity Hot water system.
• Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door
• Located within walking distance of The Campbell Rd shopping centre with its IGA and several restaurants.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage