25 Waratah Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Timeless Classic! NEW PRICE !
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Situated amongst the lined Jacaranda Streets of the highly sort after Waratah Estate on an elevated lot is this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom quaint federation home.
This beauty is within to the shops and amenities and to Canning Vale Primary School. Freshly painted and well maintained property this home also has side access, a huge powered workshop and even a room for a pool if desired.
This property is a must see, priced to sell and will not last.
Additional Features include :
• Solid wood front door with feature lead light side light panels
• Slate flooring throughout main living area.
• Spacious carpeted formal lounge and dining room with blinds and access to the kitchen.
• Master suite is a great size Walk in robes and new carpet, generous en suite bathroom, porcelain basin, shower and toilet.
• Open plan family kitchen means area is spacious and has beautiful raked ceilings, vertical blinds and overlooks the rear patio space.
• Light bright kitchen with new functional cupboard fit outs (draws) also over looks living area and garden
• Bedrooms 2,3 and four are spacious with built in robes easy care flooring and curtains.
• Main Bathroom is light and bright with shower recess, single basin and bath.
• Ducted Air Conditioning (evaporative) AND ducted gas heating.
• From the main living area sliding doors open out onto serene rear paved patio area.
• Large backyard, with a massive powered workshop.
• Bore reticulated lush green gardens.
Call Janey for a viewing today !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 770 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport