25 Geranium Place, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Love Livingston Living!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
What an absolute pleasure to present this quality “Livingston Estate” property to the market!
Situated in one for the sought-after pockets in a cul de sac and surrounded by quality homes this beauty will tick every one of your boxes!!
Close to all amenities this huge 4 bed 2 bath family home sits on a generous 714sqm ELEVATED lot and is about perfectly positioned close to schools, public transport and a nice stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms light bright and inviting. The rear garden has lush green bore reticulated gardens and patio for summer entertaining and there is plenty of room for a large workshop or swimming pool.
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Federation façade with native easy-care gardens
• 701sqm lot.
• Single front door with sidelight panel and feature leadlight glass.
• 200sqm approx. living space.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• 2 split system air conditioners
• Separate study.
• New carpets and laminate flooring throughout.
• Front open plan front sitting room with plush carpets, gas point, venetian blinds and sheer curtains
• Master suite is King sized with carpets, curtains and split system air conditioner
• En suite bathroom is light and bright and finished in neutral tones,
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family with vaulted ceiling, feature dome skylight, easy care flooring and gas fire.
• Massive kitchen with, plenty of cupboards, combination stainless steel and black appliances (Bosch cooktop and oven) meile dishwasher and shoppers’ entrance.
• The rear games room is light and bright with French doors, plush carpets, timber blinds and looks out to the lush green garden.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are queen rooms featuring built-in robes and blinds.
• Bright family bathroom finished in blue and white has spa bath and separate toilet.
• Huge private paved patio dining (9.3 x 5.3) with sun blinds leading out to relaxing garden space
• Easy care elevated and retained automatic BORE reticulated gardens.
• Massive Triple garage with automatic door (8 x 9.5m) and rear access for parking small boat or trailer.
• Room for a workshop or swimming pool.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
• Positioned close to new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the new train stations.
From the owners
We will miss this home and the serenity it has. Being so close to everything without the noise of traffic. Livingston estate is such family friendly neighborhood where the kids can play safely and the walking paths in the estate wind through the various parks.
The house has a lovely flow and the large windows bring the outside in.
We have spent many a weekend relaxing sitting under the patio with a coffee listening to the birds in full song.
We will certainly be sad to leave.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 701 m²
- 3 Garage