24 Woodhouse Circuit, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Wow!, ticking all your boxes and oozing charm is this delightful 4-bedroom 2 bathroom family home. Set in Waratah Estate this brilliant property is finished throughout in n neutral tones and has a spacious outdoor entertaining area leading to a beautiful pool perfect for summer parties. Set across from parkland reserve and a short walk to Canning Vale Primary school, nearby public transport and local shops tops of a list of must haves and with the exciting news of the new train stations this will mean getting around the metro area will become that much easier (see https://www.metronet.wa.gov.au/projects/thornlie-cockburn-link for information)
Make this top of YOUR list.. Call Janey today 0408901858.
• Elevated lot with easy-care gardens and extra parking
• Classic façade situated across from parkland reserve.
• Spacious 504sq. block within walking distance to local shops.
• Solid double wood entrance door with security screen.
• 165sqm (approx.) living
• 3kw solar panel system
• 4 TV points
• Gas bayonet
• Easy care vinyl flooring throughout main living space.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with 7 zones
• Spacious master suite with quality, good sized walk-in robe, venetian blinds and air conditioner.
• En suite bathroom finished in black and white with new tap ware and brand new shower screen.
• Front sitting room, (currently used as gym room) had vinyl flooring and is light and bright.
• Spacious kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, microwave recess and plenty of cupboards.
• Open plan family/meals area feature vinyl flooring, vertical blinds and a warm inviting décor.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all double sized with robe recesses, carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright finished in neutral tones. Features include new shower screen and tap ware and bath.
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a paved patio area with under patio surrounded by lush gardens. (reticulation in place but not connected.)
• Double carport with automatic door.
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool was resurfaced 12 months ago and has new pump and sand filter plus a new chlorinator control box.
• Close to Canning Vale primary school, and public transport.
• Leisurely walk to Livingston Shopping centre.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 504 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces