24 Mccrae Pass, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Hows the Serenity!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Imagine coming home after a hectic day and being able to step through your front gates to a peaceful oasis. This is what awaits you at this magnificent Contemporary family home. Oozing warmth and serenity this 4 bed 2 bath home has been beautifully designed to make the most of indoor and outdoor living.
Jarrah floors and feature coffered ceilings are just two of the amazing features throughout this property and coupled with a near new stunning below ground heated pool you will feel relaxed and pampered in no time.
Set in sought after Ranford estate and just a short stroll to Ranford primary and public transport this home is perfectly positioned to cater for all the family.
Make this one first on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens and private fencing.
• Feature paved entrance and double wood front doors.
• Double width entrance also with 30c ceilings and solid jarrah flooring.
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Separate study through double doors can be 5th bedroom
• Massive home theatre room through double doors featuring projector, screen and full surround sound with jarrah floors and roman blinds.
• Master suite with wood floors, spacious fitted out dressing room, wood roman blinds leading to open ensuite.
• Ensuite with glass shower space, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and downlights.
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings.
• Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel oven, gas stove and range hood, dishwasher and double sinks. The fridge is also plumbed for water.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with jarrah floors coffered ceilings, downlights roman blinds and recessed wall features.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and double door linen in passage.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts quality fittings.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Double garage with automatic door
• Huge gabled paved patio dining with feature stone walls and planter boxes.
• 230m2 internal living area
• 627m2 block size situated a hop skip and a jump to Ranford Primary.
• Sparkling below ground Chemigem pool amazingly looks after itself. The pool also has hidden pool cover and robot cleaner.
• Ranford Primary school and public transport just a short stroll away.
• Livingston shopping centre a short walk away.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 627 m²
- Floor Area is 230 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage