23 Morton Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $570,000
On the Park! UNDER OFFER>>> HOME OPEN CANCELLED!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Situated in undeniably one of the best estates in Canning Vale and set on a generous 651 sqm lot this well presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom PLUS Study family home will certainly impress the fussiest buyer.
Complete serenity awaits you easy care front gardens and stunning parkland right on your doorstep. Plenty of room for the whole family with two separate living areas and a spacious kitchen complete with stainless appliances and plenty of cupboards.
Perfectly positioned, it’s just a short stroll to Ranford Primary School (best school 2015 for academics and community) public transport and a short 10 minute walk to Queensgate Medical complex and Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Built 1998 newly painted inside.
• 194 sqm approx. of living area
• Double door front entrance and passage way.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Massive open plan lounge dining room with wool carpets and side drapes.
• Spacious master suite with his and hers walk in robe, sheers, drapes and carpets
• Good size Master has brand new laminated floors, sheers and drapes.
• En suite bathroom finished in pastel colors with glass shower and toilet.
• Separate study with new laminated floor boards.
• Spacious open plan kitchen meals family space with tiled floors and soaring ceilings.
• Light Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double stainless sink generous cupboards, breakfast bar and overlooks meals and games.
• Sunken large games room with laminated floors elevated ceilings and sheer curtains.
• Large Family bathroom has full size bath, glass shower door and is crisp white.
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are queen sized featuring Laminated flooring, blinds and drapes with Bedroom 4 having walk in robe.
• Good size laundry with walk in linen cupboard.
• Large paved patio area for summer entertaining surrounded by lush green gardens and fruit trees including Orange, Lemon, Olive, Mango, Nectarine, Paw Paw, Nectarine and Apricot, Grapes, white and red fig.
• Bore reticulated gardens.
• Double carport garage with automatic sectional door.
• Whisper quiet location with beautiful parkland right at your door.
• Shops and public transport within walking distance.
• Sought after Ranford Primary just a 200m walk
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 651 m²
- Floor Area is 194 m²
- 2 Garage