22 Glenariff Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Low to Mid $600,000's
Be Amazed!! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY !! CALL FOR A VIEWING 0408901858 JANEY
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Architecturally designed home at 22 Glenariff Boulevard Canning Vale
Situated close to parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2010.
Not your usual 4 bed 2 bath family residence by any means and really needs to be seen to be appreciated with quality and class oozing from this beauty the moment you set foot in the front door. Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into this stunning home with its Soaring ceilings, plush carpets, chef’s kitchen and other features that will leave you in awe.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– Contemporary façade with portico entrance and oversized front door.
– Generous 240sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 455 smq lot size.
– Simplistic garden design with synthetic grass and easy-care planting.
– Grand entry hall with oversized feature door, coffered ceiling, down lighting and STUNNING BLACK BUTT floors.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
– Amplimesh on all the doors and windows.
– Separate study
– Spacious master suite through double doors with quality carpets and window finishing’s, soaring ceilings and generous walk in robe off ensuite bathroom.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious porcelain fruit bowl basin, corian benchtop, spa bath and finished in crisp black and white
– Elevated ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family with stylish coffered ceilings, downlights and fans to both meals and family spaces
– AMAZING Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality stainless appliances, Corian stone bench, plumbed refrigerator, walk in pantry, filtered water on tap and breakfast bar.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with double slider mirror robes, blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Activity space amongst minor bedrooms with viewing window
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in grey and white decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, double glass shower space and full-size bath.
– Alfresco dining has coffered ceiling and is simply an extension of the home.
– Easy care gardens automatically reticulated, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors
– Extra length on the double garage
– Gas bayonet to rear alfresco
– Close to Canning Vale College and public transport and a leisurely walk to Livingston shopping center. Ranford or Campbell Primary school zone.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing on 0408901858..
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 455 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858