22 Aviemore Green, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $590,000
Hows the Serenity!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet street and a short stroll to sought after Ranford Primary School is this freshly painted 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home. Join your neighbours in the park with your fur baby or walk the main path down the centre of the estate and take in the beauty of the trees. Easy care living at its absolute best!
The floor plan of this home flows effortlessly, and you will surely be impressed by the size of the large living spaces and the outdoor entertaining area complete with patio and grassed area for the kids to play.
Perfect for the First home buyer, downsizer or investor so don’t delay this beauty will not be around for long!!
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Ross North home built 2000
• Perfect 453 sqm lot
• Generous 170 sqm approx. of internal living space
• Modern façade with easy care gardens
• Solid wood entry door with side light panels leading into entrance hall.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning. New gas hot water system.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, new carpets vertical blinds and side drapes
• Light and bright en suite with glass double shower, porcelain basins, new fixtures and fittings and separate toilet.
• Open formal front lounge with carpets and half wall with jarrah capping
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family with 32c ceilings looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio.
• Theatre room through French doors has new carpets and vertical blinds with drapes and pelmet.
• Kitchen is spacious overlooks main living space and features stainless appliances including new 600mm cooktop and dishwasher, rangehood and double sinks
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with double built-in robes, and blinds and carpets.
• The main bathroom is large and bright with a full-size bath and is finished in pastel decor
• Walk in linen/broom cupboard.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning
• Brilliant, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining.
• Lush green gardens with auto bore reticulation and shed for the handyman.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to Ranford primary School, Livingston shopping centre and public transport.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 453 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces