216 Warton Road, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold $340,000
CALLING ALL RENOVATORS !!!!! Make your Mark with this opportunity.
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Value for money right here ! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Check it out, feature ceiling in lounge is 70’s style, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a huge 716sqm lot. Plenty of income producing trees including 3 avocado trees, macadamia, orange, lemon and the list goes on. Grab it quick and spend a few $$ enhancing a good-sized family home.
• Built in 1977.
• Approximately 190sqm of living area.
• Parking for 6 cars on two driveways.
• Side access and parking if needed for boat.
• Lockable single garage space.
• Solid wood front door.
• Large front lounge with sheers, curtains, gas fireplace and retro-style elevated ceiling.
• Tiled open-plan kitchen/meals space with free-standing cooker, double fridge space and ceiling fan.
• 3 queen-sized bedrooms, 1 single-sized bedroom with carpet flooring.
• Good-sized family bathroom.
• Possible man cave with built-in bar leading through to 50sqm games room.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• Lush green gardens and grassed play area – bore reticulated.
• Rear patio for entertaining.
• 3 avocado trees, macadamia, lemon and orange trees, kaffir lime and curry plants.
• Workshop in the rear corner for the handyman.
• Public transport within walking distance.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 5 Open Parking Spaces