21 Houghton Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Promenades Princess !! NEW PRICE
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Set in a quiet Street two blocks from stunning parkland in The Promenades is this stunning family home. Built by Content Living Homes this 4 bed 2 bath masterpiece will definitely tick all your boxes and is just waiting for someone new to love.
Beautiful Porcelain tiled floors through entrance and main living space and stunning oak flooring to front lounge and Sunken rear games room highlights the class of the home. The size and number of living spaces ensures the whole family will be have their own space and the soaring ceilings and abundant natural light makes the living space welcoming.
Be quick to view as this one will definitely not last. Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Contemporary façade and situated on a generous 635sqm lot.
• Gorgeous parkland at your front door.
• A MASSIVE 277 sqm of internal living space.
• Solid double wood entrance doors under portico.
• Entrance has double width hall space, beautiful porcelain tiles and coffered ceiling.
• Front formal lounge with pendant light stunning wood floors, 31v ceilings and venetian blinds
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 8 zones
• Separate study
• Spacious master suite with elevated ceilings warm wood flooring, good sized walk-in robe and sheer curtains, side drapes and pelmet.
• En suite bathroom with glass shower, double porcelain basins, venetian blinds, floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are all king-sized rooms with built in double slider robes warm wood floors and blinds
• Massive open plan family meals kitchen space with beautiful tiled floors, soaring 31c ceilings (meals area has coffered ceiling) venetian blinds and pelmets
• Spacious chefs’ kitchen with stainless steel 900mm appliances, double stainless sinks, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
• Activity room situated in amongst minor bedrooms is spacious with tiled floors and skylight.
• Main bathroom is large with floor to ceiling tiling is bright and has full size bath, glass shower door, powder room for guests
• Large Laundry with plenty of cupboard space.
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a generous gabled paved patio.
• Easy-care gardens with automatic mains reticulation.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Grassed area for the kids to play
• Short walk to the shops, schools and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 635 m²
- Floor Area is 277 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage