200 Castlewood Parkway, Southern River WA 6110Sold $606,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY PAGELS
House Sold - Southern River WA
This BRILLIANT 4 bed 2 bath PLUS Sparkling pool will surely impress the fussiest buyers. Freshly painted throughout with renovated kitchen and large living spaces, this Bletchley Park family home is situated on a generous 524sqm lot and is just waiting for a new family to love.
Close to all amenities including public transport, Southern River shops, Bletchley Park Primary and stunning park lands this home is perfectly positioned to suit the needs of every family member. There are two separate living spaces as well as a huge paved patio space overlooking the sparkling swimming pool perfect for all your summer parties. The front garden has been fenced off to make use of the grassed area with inground trampoline and sand pit.
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Impressions Built 2009.
• Double door entrance with feature glass and entrance hall with elevated ceiling.
• Fenced front garden with trampoline, sand pit, herb garden and easycare reticulated gardens.
• Private 524 sqm lot
• Solar panels 5kw.
• Heavy duty Mesh security screens to doors and windows. Freshly painted throughout.
• Large master suite with new carpets venetian blinds open walk in robe and en suite.
• En suite is spacious with luxurious spa, porcelain basins, separate toilet and Venetian blinds
• Huge Theatre room with coffered ceiling and down lights, carpets, built in speakers and roller blinds.
• Open plan family/kitchen has soaring ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioner with 4 zones and vinyl plank floors.
• The beautiful renovated kitchen overlooks the main living space and has a dual fuel freestanding SMEG cooker, Essa stone bench tops. Stunning red glass splash back , double stainless steel sinks, BRAND NEW dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are double rooms also with new carpets, double door robes and quality window dressings.
• Main bathroom is spacious and has abundant natural light and finished in neutral tones.
• Study/Bed 5
• Massive double patio surrounding alfresco dining perfect for gatherings.
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool Thermo Electrically heated surrounded by Fremantle Stone pavers had water fall feature and plenty of room for seating.
• 20 sqm approx. of Attic space sealed.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and parking for a caravan.
• Close to parkland reserve, public transport and schools and in Harrisdale High School catchment.
From the owners
We live in a beautiful area with lots of open spaces both parklands and bush wildlife reserves. We regularly enjoy long walks around the lake and surrounding areas. There are lots of safe pathways for the kids to ride their bikes away from the roads. They often meet up with friends and other kids at the parks in a great family friendly environment. We will certainly miss it all.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 524 m²
- Floor Area is 210 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage