2 Tatton Turn, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
AUCTION 13TH JULY 2019 12pm - Unless Sold Prior.
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Presenting 2 Tatton Turn Canning Vale !
Perfectly Positioned on an elevated lot in one of Canning Vales most prestigious estates in “Brookland Greens” is this massive 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Family home.
Plenty of room for the growing family with three separate living spaces, a beautifully designed kitchen with brand new Delonghi cooktop and oven and true queen size minor bedrooms all with built in robes. Finish this off with a stunning award winning pool and its just perfect!
For the golfers its just a hop skip and a jump to enjoy a game of golf and for everyone else there’s public transport and a leisurely stroll to the local shopping centre and schools.
The Owners are reluctant to let this beauty go but it’s time to find a new family to call her home.
– 225sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 623sqm lot size FULLY landscaped.
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically reticulated.
– Portico entrance.
– Grand entry hall with solid wood front door, 32c course ceiling, feature tile inlay.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
– Ducted Gas heating.
– Theatre space at the front of the home with elevated ceilings, carpets and blinds.
– Large study with high ceilings and large window to let in plenty of light.
– Spacious master suite with carpets and blinds and drapes and good size walk in robe.
– Huge ensuite bathroom finished in neutral tones has glass shower and separate toilet.
– Powder room for guests.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Massive Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, brand new oven and cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with light tiled floors elevated ceiling and leads through panel glass door to a huge sunken games/theatre room at the rear of the home.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with double robes, carpets and blinds and downlights.
– Large Family bathroom with finished in light décor and comes complete full-size bath and glass shower screen.
– Alfresco dining has Fremantle stone paving and looks over the pool.
– Simple rear gardens automatically reticulated, with synthetic grass and shed for the handyman.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Award winning below ground swimming pool is cleverly designed and has new sand filter and salt chlorinator.
– Close to public transport, schools and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center.
– Surrounded by beautiful parkland reserve for relaxing walks.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 623 m²
- Floor Area is 223 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces