2 Samphire Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
HOME OPEN CANCELLED UNDER OFFER !!!
Take a deep breath as this one will surely take your breath away. A lucky opportunity for someone to swoop in and own this amazing home.
Unmistakably the BEST address in Canning Vale, this Livingston Park beauty is magnificent. Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive 4 bed 2 bath 2 garage family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Immaculately presented you will be in awe of the finishes from the shadow line ceiling, the stunning bamboo floors and sheer size this family home has to offer.
Make this one first on your list !
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens.
• Lined Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and double wood front doors.
• Double width entrance also with 30c ceilings and stunning bamboo flooring.
• Shadow line ceiling finishes throughout main living area.
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious fitted out dressing room, wood venetian blinds leading to opulent ensuite.
• Ensuite with luxurious double shower space, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and star lights over vanity.
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings.
• Massive home theatre room through French doors featuring star lights and surround sound with quality carpets and quality blinds.
• “Leaf” entertainment system allows for music to be piped from theatre room to free form and or to alfresco for entertaining.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m oven, gas stove and range hood, pullout pantry, appliance cupboard, dishwasher and double sinks with Silastone benchtops and gorgeous contrasting decor. Deep drawers for all your crockery as well as plenty of cupboard space.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with beautiful bamboo floors raked coffered ceilings, downlights, roller blinds and recessed wall features.
• Separate bar with stone top, sink and plenty of cupboards overlooking main living space.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and deep double door linen in passage for extra storage.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts quality fittings, porcelin floor tiles and double shower space
• Sun shadow blinds to free form area allows for the light to come through whilst maintaining privacy and slimline venetians to minor bedrooms and bathrooms.
• R3.0 insulation
• Reverse cycle air conditioning with individual room temperature adjustment. (recently serviced)
• Skirting boards throughout. Feature cornices throughout passage and bedrooms.
• Double power points added around the home.
• Recently repainted internally and externally.
• TWO DOUBLE GARAGES capable of fitting 4 cars with automatic sectional doors and painted concrete floors. (recently had motors replaced in both) (second garage has a trough with hot and cold water)
• Alfresco dining with composite timber decks looks over formal lush private entertaining space with room for a pool. There is also a second separate rear yard for the kids to play or for the pampered pooch.
• Edwards Solar hot water system with storage and instantaneous gas booster.
• Water wall feature alfresco and 2 square planters either side of feature, water pump included
• Raised garden beds to front, rear and side gardens, stunning real palmetto buffalo grass play areas in two separate areas at the back both accessible by locked gates.
• 252m2 internal living area plus 35sqm Alfresco and both garages 36sqm.
• 737m2 block size situated a hop skip and a jump to Canning Vale Primary and close to public transport.
• 2006 built and architecturally designed by Residential Attitudes.
• Monitored alarm system (monthly contract).
• Solar panel system with 2 x 2.5 kw Inverters currently with 3.2kw solar panels, upgradable to 5kw.
• Bore reticulated lush green formal gardens.
• Livingston shopping centre a short walk away.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 737 m²
- Floor Area is 252 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858