2 Jubaea Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $850,000
Massive Family Home!!
Now for something COMPLETELY different!
Have a look at this beauty! Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous architecturally designed 5-bedroom, 2- bathroom family home. There are three huge living areas for the family to enjoy as well as a timber decked alfresco party area and sparkling swimming pool, perfect for all your summer entertaining.
Exuding warmth and style, this bespoke build has elevated ceilings throughout the whole home The kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and granite bench top and there is a perfect opportunity to run a business from home with the activity space currently being used as a home office complete with built in desk and cupboards and access through a side sliding door if you have clients dropping by. This magnificent home has recently been painted inside and out, the roof has been recapped and cleaned and now all she needs is a new family to love.
Don’t miss out on this one! You will be disappointed.
Outstanding features include:
– Massive 802sqm corner lot.
– Approx. 270sqm of living space (370sqm under main roof).
– 32c ceilings throughout the WHOLE home.
– Ducted vacuum system.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning .
– Ducted gas heating
– Double solid wood front doors with feature glass, and amazing double entrance hall with vaulted ceiling.
– Huge sunken theatre room with plush carpets and quality window treatments.
– Large versatile formal dining/sitting room or study space
– Large Chef’s kitchen with double stainless steel sink, quality stainless steel appliances including a double oven, convection microwave oven, new rangehood, spacious walk-in pantry and Granite bench top.
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with coffered ceiling, easy-care tiled flooring finished in neutral tones, and looking out onto Timber decked outdoor entertaining area.
– Large separate games/ activity room (currently used as a home office) with side sliding doors to extra parking space. This space is ideal for working from home.
– Massive master suite with plush carpets, quality window treatments, feature wall and huge walk-in wardrobe. This amazing space looks out to the pool and tropical gardens.
– Light and bright ensuite with large shower, double fruit bowl basins on Granite bench top and separate toilet finished in black and white.
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 are spacious with built-in robes, vertical blinds and 32c ceilings. These room
– Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has Porcelain basin and full-sized bath.
– Huge outdoor entertaining space with Timber/eco decked area around a sparkling below-ground, saltwater pool with water feature. Pull down blinds ensure your parties are kept cool and private.
– Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and is bore reticulated.
– Second paved driveway to park extra cars, caravan or boat.
– 3×3 garden shed for storage and another smaller storage room for tools.
– Double, plus (extra 2m length), garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door. There is also a sound-proof workshop space off the rear of the garage.
– 3.5KW solar panels.
– Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
– Public transport right on the doorstep.
From the Owners :
Our family has enjoyed living in this beautiful home. It has provided us with the flexibility of getting together with family and friends in the spacious living areas or finding a quiet nook to enjoy peace and quiet. The alfresco and pool area is at the heart of the home and has been the ideal place for many a family bbq on hot days or to relax in the cool of the evening. This gorgeous home is super comfortable whatever the season, being cool in the summer and toasty warm in the winter. We have found the neighbourhood to be friendly, safe and in a convenient location – a fabulous place for our family to grow.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 802 m²
- Floor Area is 285 m²
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858