2 Govan Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Have a look at this one! Perfect for the first home buyer or downsizer or anyone really that loves spacious contemporary living.
Beautifully presented and immaculate in every detail this 2010 “Red Ink” built 3 bed, 2 bath comes complete with stunning Blackbutt flooring throughout main living space and is situated a short stroll to peaceful parkland reserve.
In true Red Ink style all the bedrooms are very spacious, and the home is finished of to an extremely high quality including Ilve appliances in the MasterChef kitchen and stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms.
The gardens are easy care with artificial grass but also has a lush green garden which is automatically reticulated. The garage is perfect for the holiday makers and boasts 40 c ceilings to house that motorhome, boat or caravan.!!!
• Built 2010 by Red Ink homes.
• Contemporary façade with portico and solid wood double front door with feature glass panel.
• 347 lot size with 146 sqm approx. of living space
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Master suite is generous in size and has large walk-in robe quality carpets, Pelmets over sheer curtains and 31c ceilings.
• En suite bathroom is bright with glass shower door porcelain basins, double shower space and finished in neutral palette.
• Bedroom 2 is double sized with walk in robe, carpets and roller blinds and sheer curtains.
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized with double robes, carpets and quality window finishing’s.
• MasterChef kitchen with double stainless sinks, stainless Ilve freestanding cooker, waterfall stone bench tops and overlooks main living room.
• Open plan Kitchen, meals family area with is bright with elevated ceilings, the stunning blackbutt flooring and downlights.
• Light Bright bathroom with quality fittings including a porcelain basin and glass shower door.
• Solar panel system 18 panels 3kw inverter
• Broom and linen cupboard in the laundry has sliding doors.
• Outdoor Alfresco space for entertaining through sliding doors from Family has exposed aggregate flooring and surrounded by lush green gardens.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door with 40c celings.
• 5-minute drive to Livingston Shopping Centre.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 347 m²
- Floor Area is 146 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858