2 Casuarina Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $723,000
Luxury living on a MASSIVE Scale!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Have a look at this ABSOLUTE STUNNER !
Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous architecturally designed 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study family home. Exuding warmth and style as soon as you walk through the grand entrance and immaculately presented, this property is sure to tick all your boxes accommodating even the biggest family.
Outstanding features include:
• Atrium built 4 bed 2 bath.
• Whisper quiet location
• Massive 818sqm lot.
• Approx. 260sqm of living space
• Double solid wood front doors with glass sidelight, and spectacular double entrance hall with elevated ceiling.
• Huge theatre/formal lounge room with quality carpets and window treatments
• Large formal dining space with feature wall.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus four split system air conditioners.
• Skirting boards throughout
• Massive master suite with plush carpets, triple mirrored walk in robes, feature wall opening on to spacious en-suite bathroom
• Unique en suite with double basins luxurious corner bath and venetian blinds and then a separate toilet, basin and shower through the another door.
• Spacious renovated Chef’s kitchen with double stainless steel sink, quality 900m stainless steel appliances stunning crisp white cupboards, appliance cupboard and stone bench top.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with amazing vaulted ceilings, easy-care tiled meals space has a retro look with arc windows panelled finish and rounded bulk head. All finished in neutral tones, and looking out onto paved outdoor entertaining area and lush gardens.
• Light bright games room with quality carpets high vaulted ceilings quality drapes and pelmets and side sliding doors to outside entertaining space.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are queen size with double built-in robes, venetian blinds built in desk and Split system air conditioning.
• Activity room in between minor bedrooms.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light venetian blinds and full-sized bath.
• Massive Laundry with double slider doors over ample linen cupboard and panelled blinds
• Huge outdoor entertaining space with paved gabled patio for summer entertaining overlooking a sparkling below-ground, salt water pool with rock wall water feature.
• Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and is bore reticulated.
• Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Public transport right on the door step.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 818 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces