19 Bradshaw Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Home open cancelled... We are UNDER OFFER !!!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this amazing Statesman built “Rhapsody” home to the market. Immaculate and oozing class and quality you will be in awe of what this magnificent home has to offer. As you enter under the portico you are greeted by two solid wood doors with feature glass inserts that lead into a spectacular entrance hall with Spanish porcelain tiles and glistening chandelier light flowing from the 47c ceilings. Just amazing!
Outstanding features include:
• 260m2 living space
• 728m2 block size
• 2006 built “Rhapsody” by Statesman Homes
• Full perimeter alarm on all external doors and windows, internal sensors, wireless disarm/entry and dialer with night arming mode. Two control panels at front door and shopper’s door.
• Smart wiring in office, entertaining, lounge, master bedroom and family room connected to a telecommunications patch bay for all networking and telephony.
• Foyer with 47 course ceiling, feature arch window, feature tile inlay and spectacular chandelier.
• Spacious Study
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious walk in robe, quality window treatments leading to opulent open ensuite.
• Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps, luxurious spa bath, double porcelain basins and double shower, separate toilet and star lights over vanity.
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings and star lights over vanity.
• Classic open formal lounge/dining is light and immaculate with quality carpets and window treatments and features, coffered ceiling to dining, columns, plinths and 30c ceilings.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with porcelain tiled floors soaring 32c ceilings and feature columns.
• Games/entertaining/theatre through French doors has plush carpets, venetians and connections for power and cabling preinstalled and is finished in neutral tones in line with the rest of this home.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and walk-in linen in hallway
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones. This space has quality fittings and floor to ceiling tiles with heat lamps and star lights over vanity.
• Massive kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, gas stove and rangehood, dishwasher and double sink with veggie spray/retractable tap overlooking beautiful garden and alfresco areas.
• Wooden blinds throughout, aluminum blinds in wet areas
• R3.0 insulation
• 20kW ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (intelligent 2 x 10 kW compressors) with 9 zones, individual room sensors and individual room temperature control and touch screen panel.
• 2 indoor gas bayonets for heating in family room and formal lounge.
• Security screens on sliding doors in family, games room and laundry, on windows in ensuite, bathroom, WC and bedroom 4
• Recently repainted internally (most walls)
• Dishwasher, clothing dryer & TV/DVD player in master bedroom included
• Triple garage capable of fitting 4 cars with rear access (1 roller garage door and 1 single door at rear) and shopper’s access to kitchen
• 32 course alfresco entertaining area with adjoining pergola
• Below ground swimming pool with cover, water jets and blower. Glass fencing, solar heating, water feature and retractable shade sail system.
• Ziptrac shade awnings, power points and fans in pergola and alfresco
• Solar hot water system with storage and instantaneous gas booster.
• Rectangle shaped planter in alfresco and 2 square planters either side of pool pump included
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• Raised limestone garden beds to front, rear and side gardens, new lawns at side and rear
• 1kW solar panel PV system
• 3 phase power
• 2 outdoor gas bayonets for heating and BBQ in alfresco/pergola
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 724 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage