182 Warton Road, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold
Huge Potential ! Motivated Vendors... MAKE AN OFFER. !!!
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Get your skates on to be first in line for a viewing
First home buyers who like a bit of reno work this is perfect for you. This property represents exceptional value with 4 good size bedrooms, open plan kitchen meals family AND separate lounge and study. Yes it needs a bit of work but at this price and being sold in ‘AS IS’ condition it’s just waiting for a savvy buyer to snap her up!!
• 645 sqm lot size
• Built 1990
• Cute Colonial façade
• 165sqm approx. of living space
• Alarm in place but not connected. Ducted air conditioning not working.
• Spacious front living room.
• Master bed with walk in robe.
• Separate study space
• Galley kitchen with double stainless sink and Westinghouse appliances.
• Separate meals area looking out to small courtyard space
• Large family room with elevated ceilings and laminated floors.
• Minor bedrooms are good sized with bed 3 having a double mirrored robe.
• Bathroom is light and bright and finished in neutral tones
• Large outside paved patio area and plenty of room for the kids to play
• Possible side access for caravan or boat
• Massive shed/mancave/activity room. (aircon needs re gassing)
• Bore (working but reticulation needs attention).
Be lightning fast for this one !! call Janey for a viewing today on 0408901858. !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage