177 Shreeve Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Fantastic Family home!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
What an Absolute Stunner! and situated in the Caladenia School Zone!
Step onto the property ladder in this contemporary beauty. Perfectly positioned and immaculately presented this 4 bed 2 bath large family home will definitely tick all your boxes with its spacious living areas, gorgeous timber flooring and plenty of storage space.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each minor bedroom is queen sized with double robes, plush carpets and abundance natural light.
The magnificent outdoor entertaining is Bali inspired easy care and spacious just perfect for all your summer parties.
Be quick to view this one! Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
Features in detail:
• Contemporary facade with gorgeous no fuss gardens and synthetic grassed area with pristine white gravel boarder.
• Elevated 534 sqm block within walking distance to beautiful park land reserve.
• 215 sqm approx. of internal living space with ALARM.
• Solid double wood entrance door with feature panel glass.
• Beautiful timber flooring throughout main living area and separate study
• NBN ready
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
• Spacious master suite carpets, good sized walk-in robe, roller shutters and split system air conditioner.
• Huge En suite bathroom with glass shower, luxurious spa and toilet.
• Massive front lounge with carpets, drapes, roller shutter and double door entry.
• Light bright open plan family/meals, games area continue to feature the stunning flooring with meals and family overlooking the outdoor patio and stunning gardens. These rooms also feature pelmets and vertical blinds.
• Kitchen is spacious with stainless steel appliances, shoppers’ entrance and plenty of bench space including an island bench.
• Rear games room through French doors leads out to the outdoor alfresco entertaining space and has a storage cupboard.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are true Queen sized with built in robes (3 and 4 are walk in) carpets, venetians and side drapes.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light has glass shower and full-size bath.
• Large Laundry with broom cupboard and Walk in linen closet in the passage.
• Extensive outdoor alfresco dining space with pull down blinds which then has a patio extending around the side of the home. The gardens are easy care and there is synthetic grassed area for the kids to play.
• Gardens (pots) are automatically reticulated off mains.
• Oversized double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Close to public transport, parkland and a short drive to schools.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 534 m²
- Floor Area is 215 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage