172 Southacre Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $650,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY .. THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
Run don’t walk to view this STUNNING HOME. As soon as you enter the front doors this beauty feels warm and inviting, spacious and homely. Boasting 3 good sized bedrooms including an opulent Master suite with large modern en suite this family home, situated in the highly sought-after Ranford Estate Canning Vale and will be gone in a flash.
Two massive living areas tastefully decorated and possessing only the highest quality fixtures and fittings, you will be in awe of the overwhelming feeling of being “home”.
The outdoor entertaining area has cleverly been designed all on one side so the main living spaces have the views to the lush gardens and entertaining space including heated below ground pool.
• Beautiful classic façade
• Spacious 210sqm approx living space
• 624sqm lot
• Built 1999 by Peter Stannard (signature series)
• Tinted windows and automatic outdoor shade blinds across the rear of the home.
• Easy care bore reticulated lush gardens
• Solid wood door with feature side light glass panels
• Double width separate entrance hall with elevated ceiling LED down lights and feature etched glass arch windows
• Stunning Tasmanian oak wood flooring throughout main living space.
• Massive newly carpeted theatre through French doors with down lights, 38c coffered ceiling and gas fire with marble surround.
• Luxaflex Duette ultra glide shades throughout main living space.
• Beautifully designed generous Master Bedroom with plush carpets fitted walk in robes , split system air conditioning and Sheer curtains over sunblock blinds.
• En suite bathroom boasting neutral tones separate toilet and heat lamp.
• Stunning chef’s open plan kitchen with American Oak Kitchen cupboards, Sleek black appliances, vaulted ceiling, new oven and granite benchtops.
• Family space is grand and has large dining area stepping down to a massive family room with the quality flooring, luxaflex blinds, downlights and looks out onto the stunning outdoor entertaining area and sparkling below ground pool.
• The two minor bedrooms are true queen size and possess built in double robes, new carpet and Luxaflex blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with porcelain basin, spa bath and doubles as a powder room for guests with basin across from separate toilet.
• Evaporative Ducted Air Conditioning.
• An amazing paved patio area under a dome patio featuring down lights perfect for summer entertaining.
• Complete with a beautiful below ground pool, equipped with solar heating and separate sitting area. (new pool filter system)
• Garage with 2 Single automatic garage doors (near new motors) and extra workshop space
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 624 m²
- Floor Area is 208 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858