17 Quenda Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $740,000
SECOND CHANCE BE QUICK !!!!! STUNNER ALERT !!!
WOW !! Canning Vale is one of the most sought after and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it is my absolute pleasure to bring to market for the first time this gorgeous family property.
Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 260 sqm of internal living space (323 m2 under main roof), this amazing “Scott Park” built home is situated in the highly sought-after CALADENIA ESTATE, just a short walk to the beautiful Parkland reserve.
BEAUTIFULLY unique and immaculately presented boasting new carpets throughout bedrooms, study and theatre and freshly sanded and refinished timber flooring in the main living space this home literally ticks all your boxes.
The three separate living areas can all be closed off, so each member can enjoy their own space; plus, there is a rear outdoor space for year-round entertaining.
There is ample parking for your boat or caravan and possible side access,
Call Janey today for a private viewing.
Outstanding features include:
– 260 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 640 sqm lot size
– air conditioning
– Freshly painted inside and outside.
– Solid double entrance doors under portico entrance.
– Stunning entrance hall with coffered ceiling and starlight down lights
– Solid timber flooring throughout main living area.
– Stunning Home Cinema with French doors, carpet, block-out theatre blinds, starlights and coffered feature ceiling.
– Open plan living space with 32 course ceilings, stunning timber flooring which overlooks the patio and garden area.
– Spacious Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel appliances including 900mm Westinghouse cooktop, 900mm rangehood, double stainless-steel sinks, large pantry and corian benchtop
– Activity room in amongst minor bedrooms for the kids to play.
– Large master suite boasts new carpets, spacious walk-in/fitted wardrobe and 32c ceilings with feature dome and cornices.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with double vanities, massive bath, glass shower space, luxurious corner spa and separate toilet.
– Bedrooms 2,3, 4 and 5 are true Queen size with double robes, new carpets and blinds finished in modern tones.
– Separate study
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light décor complete with glass shower space and full-size bath.
– LED downlights throughout.
– Laundry has ample bench and storage with walk-in linen cupboard.
– Lush low maintenance formal front and rear garden design, both automatically reticulated. Rear garden has synthetic grass.
– Alfresco dining space has liquid limestone paving and surrounded by lush gardens.
– Sparkling below ground easy care pool.
– Double garage with automatic sectional doors and store/workshop space.
– Children’s play space separate from the entertaining zone.
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping centre (complete with coffee shop).
– Approximately 100m to the stunning Waratah parkland Reserve.
– Canning Vale Primary School catchment zone.
With the new rail infrastructure placing Canning Vale 6 steps from the city this home would be perfect for those that commute to the city for work!
Quality homes in this location simply do not last, so please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 640 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858