165 Harpenden Street, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold $560,000
PERFECT STARTER HOME!
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
STEP RIGHT ON UP!
Welcome to 165 Harpenden St Huntingdale. Freshly painted, this brilliant 4 bed 2 bath family home is as neat as a pin and yours for the taking!
Boasting 170sqm approx. of living set on a generous 561sqm lot this property is close to all amenities including public transport, schools, and shops. The rear yard is large enough for a swimming pool or large shed and there is a massive gabled patio for all your entertaining.
This one will be gone in a flash, do not delay call Janey 0408901858
– 561 sqm lot
– 168 sqm of living space, recently repainted
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning. (recently serviced)
– Alarm (not warranted)
– Solid wood front door with crimsafe security door and double width entrance hall
– Theatre room/Formal lounge has carpets and drapes
– Kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, stainless steel appliances which includes brand new rangehood
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space, easy care floors, and has natural light streaming through, this space looks out onto outdoor entertaining area.
– Large master suite with carpets, sheers and drapes and huge walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright en suite with large shower, porcelain basin toilet and double shower space.
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are spacious with built-in robes and blinds. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have roller shutters.
– Main bathroom is large, light, and bright and has porcelain basin and full-sized bath.
– Easy care gardens surround the fence line in the rear yard. A huge gabled patio with paving for entertaining.
– rear access through garage
– 3×3 garden shed for storage
– Double garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door.
– Close to all amenities
– Room for a pool or granny flat.
From the owner:
“What a gem this lovely home is!
We built this house as a young couple with many hopes and dreams for our future.
We had amazing gatherings with friends and family over the years in the incredible open plan family and games area and under the huge patio and back yard. It has always been perfect for entertaining.
We were also blessed with children, and this lovely house kept us all safe and warm as we grew as a married couple and a family. So many of our precious memories are stored here.
As time went on, the amenities in the area grew as well – it is such a convenient location, and one we were sad to leave.
We hope that this beautiful home will bring another family as many wonderful times and joyful memories as it has for us.
This home is perfect for the first home buyer so call today for viewing details.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 561 m²
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces