15 Formosa Pass, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Immaculate Family Home !
Looking for a quiet street within walking distance to public transport and the primary school?
Then look no further. This affordable immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family beauty is just waiting for a new owner to love. Well presented, this spacious property sits on a generous 656 sqm lot and is only a stone’s throw from gorgeous parklands.
Now is the time to buy!!
So, If you are looking to relocate into one of Perth’s best suburbs, make this top of your list.
• Built 2003
• Large 656 sqm lot
• 190 sqm of living space
• Solid wood front door leads to tiled entrance and hall.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Large Theatre or Formal lounge space is light and bright and has plush carpet, feature pendant light and venetian blinds
• Good sized master suite with walk in robe, quality carpets and venetian blinds
• En suite bathroom is bright with separate toilet and finished in neutral tones.
• Tiled massive open plan kitchen, meals and family room.
• Big Bright kitchen overlooking patio complete with gas cooktop plenty of cupboard space gorgeous trio of lights over the bench and double fridge space
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are Queen sized. Bedrooms 3 and 4 featuring walk-in robes, all have plush carpets and venetian blinds.
• Family bathroom has full size bath.
• Easy care lush green bore reticulated gardens with ample room for a pool and huge grassed area for the kids to play.
• Alfresco has Fremantle stone paving and leads to extra-large gabled patio perfect for summer entertaining
CALL Janey Pagels 0408901858 for a private viewing today !!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858