143 Forrest Road, Armadale WA 6112Sold
Feel the Love!
Warm and Inviting, this cozy home oozes loads of charm and has had just one loving owner. Situated in the centre of Armadale and set at across from Dale Christian school is this delightful 3 bed 1 bath home. Spacious rooms feature in this classic 70’s home and outside there is an amazing bore reticulated garden, sparkling below ground swimming pool, koi ponds and powered 6 x 9m (approx.) workshop.
Lots of potential right here!
• Built in 1970
• Massive 809 sqm lot size
• Split system air conditioning.
• Front lounge space is carpeted, and has feature walls and drapes.
• Master bedroom is spacious with double windows, built in robes, carpets and drapes
• Main bathroom is light and bright with additional toilet.
• Kitchen is spacious with stainless sink and double fridge space. (gas cooktop has one burner NOT working)
• Rear sitting room has carpets and opens out to enclosed patio space.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 are good sized and have carpets and vertical blinds
• Linen cupboard to passage,
• Enclosed rear Patio/games room is huge and leads out onto the pool area.
• Paved patio space and brilliant rear gardens for summer entertaining with below ground sparkling swimming pool. (near new pool equipment)
• Concrete Koi ponds nestled into the corner of the garden.
• Bore reticulated gardens back and front. (new bore pump)
• Security screens to front and back doors and security grills to windows.
• Close to shops, both primary and secondary schools and parkland reserve.
• Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858