14 Valleyview Trail, Canning Vale WA 6155Under Offer
Feel the Love!!
Step right up and check out this beauty!
Just a stone’s throw from the serenity of parkland reserve and a short stroll to schools, Livingston shopping Centre and public transport sits this classic Canning vale family home. Set on an elevated lot at the end of a cal de sac this free-flowing property is waiting for a new family to call her home. Boasting 4 bedrooms PLUS study AND activity space there is plenty of room for each member of the family to grow. A separate theatre room through French doors at the rear of the home looks out onto the pergola and easy care bore reticulated gardens. There is a grassed area for the kids to play and plenty of room for a pool or large shed.
Do not miss this one!
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Built in 1993 by Lifestyle Homes
• Classic façade and situated on an elevated 714 sqm lot.
• Short stroll to beautiful park land space.
• 215 sqm of internal living space.
• Ducted vacuuming
• Bore reticulated gardens (bore pump replaced last year)
• Solid wood double entrance doors with security screen.
• Entrance has double width hall space with neutral tiled floors.
• Massive front lounge room with carpets and vertical blinds.
• Ducted evaporated air conditioning and gas bayonet to family space.
• Spacious master suite with carpets, good sized walk-in robe, drapes and net curtains.
• En suite bathroom is light and bright and spacious finished in neutral tones.
• Separate study/nursery with carpets and blinds
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with tiled floors, high ceilings tiled floors and vertical blinds.
• Good sized kitchen with double stainless sinks, oven plus grill and gas cook top (auto igniter not operational
• Huge games room through French doors with carpets looking out to pergola and garden area.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are good sized with built in robes carpets, net curtains and side drapes.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has full size bath and neutral decor
• Activity room amongst minor bedrooms is tiled with blinds.
• Paved Pergola area and massive rear yard with room for a pool or shed.
• Double garage with automatic door has brand new motor and rear access.
• Powered Shed for the handyman
• Short walk to the shops and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 714 m²
- Floor Area is 215 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858