14 Pembrooke Lane, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Set in a quiet lane close to all amenities including peaceful parkland reserve, this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom compact cutie is perfect for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer! As you step inside, you will be greeted with new flooring, fresh paint and clean easy-care living.
There is ample outdoor space to the rear of the property for entertaining, with easy access from the family room and modern kitchen. Upstairs is spacious and inviting.
This is a MUST VIEW, make it first on YOUR list.
• Approximately 325sqm lot.
• 175sqm of living space.
• Double story contemporary façade.
• Easy-care front gardens (bore reticulated as part of the strata).
• Separate entrance hall through single wood front door with side-light panel.
• Open-plan family/meals area with brand new white Oak laminate flooring, LED downlights, wooden Venetian blinds, curtains and 32c ceilings.
• Modern kitchen space has dishwasher, double fridge space and stainless steel appliances.
• Spacious master suite with new carpet flooring, wood Venetian blinds, gorgeous hanging side lamps, large walk-in robe and split-system air conditioner.
• Stunning modern, light and bright ensuite bathroom with Porcelain basin and neutral decor.
• Brilliant under-stair storage cupboard, currently used as pantry.
• Upstairs theatre/living room is spacious with split-system air conditioner, carpet flooring and LED lighting.
• Bedroom 2 with brand new carpets, 32c ceilings and wood Venetian blinds.
• Bedroom 3 has double doors and makes the perfect guest bedroom.
• Bedroom 4 is queen-sized and has double built-in robes.
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining is easy-care with rendered feature wall, large gable patio and synthetic grass underfoot – this space is perfect for your summer entertaining.
• Lock-up double garage has automatic sectional door and added storage space.
• Strata fees are $262.00 per quarter.
This home is a must see. Call Janey Pagels today to view
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage