14 Burtonia Place, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
INSANE PRICE!! NOW BUYERS OVER $600,000 - 875sqm lot!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Livingston Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale and with beautiful parklands and positioned close to all amenities why wouldn’t it be? It is with great pleasure I present this architecturally designed federation 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom beauty to the market. Oozing class and style you will certainly be impressed with what this Family home has to offer.
Freshly painted this large home is perfect for the growing family with three separate living areas and queen size bedrooms. Stunning reticulated gardens and a huge outdoor patio space for summer entertaining adds to the splendor of this home.
• Massive 875sqm lot
• 226sqm of internal living space
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood entry door with feature sidelight panels, leading into double entrance hall.
• Spacious master suite through double doors with large walk-in robe, carpets, Venetian blinds feature pendant light and drapes.
• Light and bright ensuite with glass shower doors, full size bath, double basins and separate toilet.
• Sunken formal lounge with ceiling rose, ornate cornice, pendant lighting, BRAND NEW CARPETS and beautiful outlook and access to courtyard seating.
• Large formal dining space and bar space which can be used as a secret study nook.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family sunken and looking out to the lush garden space.
• Country kitchen that overlooks main living space and features double sink, gas cook top, electric oven, double fridge space and plenty of cupboard space.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes and Venetian blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, double shower space and bath.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning. Near new Rheem solar hot water system.
• Large paved patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Lush green gardens with bore reticulation. (new bore pump) plenty of fruit trees including cherry guava,pink guava,lime tree, lemon tree and passion fruit.
• 3 garden sheds.
• New gutters to the home.
• Roof cleaned professionally and repointed.
• Side access to park a caravan or boat.
• Double carport with automatic roller doors.
• Room for a pool and is within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your door step.
• Walk to Livingston Shopping Centre.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 875 m²
- Floor Area is 226 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage