13 Waterfoot Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Absolutely Gorgeous ! Perfect Lock and Leave Family Home !
Step right up and have a look at this perfectly presented 4 bed 2 bath home. Positioned close to ALL amenities this beauty has just hit the market and will be gone in a flash. Just a stone’s throw from public transport and a leisurely stroll to parkland reserve this home would be perfect for the downsizing couple or young family.
Situated in the Campbell/Ranford Primary school zone and built in 2012 this family home is easy care living at its finest with synthetic grassed area at the front with an elegant but simplistic garden and to the rear of the home a massive timber decked alfresco area with built in bbq for all your summer entertaining.
• 585 sqm easy care lot
• 181 sqm approx. of living space
• Contemporary façade with solid wood front door with feature glass and easy-care gardens.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner with 2 zones
• Auto reticulated front garden/lawn plus rear garden beds
• Entrance hall is and leads through to main living space.
• Master room is generous in size and boasts his and her robes, open ensuite and finished in neutral decor.
• En suite bathroom is light and bright finished in neutral tones and has glass shower, porcelain basin and separate toilet.
• The front lounge is open plan with carpets.
• Hallway presents into main open plan family kitchen meals area with laminated floors and freeform living space. This area boasts down lights looks out to entertaining space.
• A brilliant, galley kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless steel appliances, large fridge space, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards.
• Light Bright large family bathroom finished in modern tones with porcelain basin and glass shower.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at least Queen size with bed 4 (guest room) a King sized with built in robes carpets and blinds.
• Alfresco space is massive with timber decking and built in bbq surrounded by liquid limestone paving, easy care gardens and shed for the handyman.
• Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Close to beautiful parkland space, public transport, Primary schools and a short drive to Livingston Shopping Centre,
From the owners.
Our home has not only been a great place to live, but the community and neighbours have been very welcoming, supportive and friendly. We have enjoyed many afternoons entertaining with family and friends, our deck and bbq will be missed.
Our home is conveniently located just a short walk to the local IGA and Livingston shopping centres. Within a short stroll is the beautiful and tranquil lake reserve where you can see wildlife and baby ducklings every year. The lake has a beautiful 1km walking track which will be missed thoroughly. So close to many family friendly parks where our children and dog have had plenty of fun.
We have loved living in this home, we have always felt very safe and comfortable, we can not wait for someone else to enjoy this home like we have.’
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 585 m²
- Floor Area is 185 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858