13 Vancouver Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Under Offer
Perfectly positioned close to all amenities including Campbell Primary and Canning Vale College and just a hop skip and a jump to public transport this spacious family home is well presented and in need of a new family to love. Recently painted throughout this light bright family home has 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bright bathrooms a separate study and has two massive separate living spaces perfect for the growing family. The outside patio space is paved and large enough to host the biggest summer parties. Call today to book your private appointment. Janey 0408901858
• Contemporary façade with no fuss gardens and secure behind feature wall.
• Solid double wood entrance.
• Generous entrance hall.
• Massive 703sq. block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• HUGE 226 SQM approx. of internal living space.
• Security screens on windows and doors
• 3 kw solar panel system
• Neutral tiled flooring throughout main living area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus a split system unit to bedroom 2
• Gas bayonets
• Separate study with shutters and net curtains.
• Front theatre room through beautiful French doors off double hall space currently set up as formal dining and lounge. This space has carpets, curtains and elevated ceilings.
• Large master suite with carpets, good sized walk-in robe and crisp white shutters and curtains
• En suite bathroom with glass double shower and finished in terracotta tones.
• Spacious Chefs kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including 900m range hood and cooktop and plenty of bench space.
• Impressive open plan family/meals/games room space has tiled floors, soaring ceilings and leads out to the gabled patio entertaining space.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with vertical blinds, carpets and built in robes.
• Main bathroom is spacious with abundant natural light finished in neutral tones and has quality fittings.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including broom cupboard and .
• Brilliant Paved patio space for summer entertaining
• Storeroom/linen cupboard to hallway
• Easy care gardens no reticulation needed
• Large gabled patio for summer entertaining.
• Double garage with sectional automatic door.
• Rear shed for storage
• Side access to park your boat or caravan and plenty of room for a pool
• Close to Campbell primary school, and public transport is right on your doorstep
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground.
From the owner:
I will miss this quiet street, the 5 minute walk to the nearby lake and park on a spring , autumn or summers day for relaxing walk.
The very convenient walking distance to Vale shopping centre and local amenities and I will miss my olive trees where I preserved my own olives .
The public transport was very convenient for me as it was only a 2 minute walk to the bus stop which would take me either to Murdoch train station or I could just jump on a train to Perth which is only 4 station from Murdoch!
For those who have children, both primary and high schools are not far either!
This Canning Vale area really has the location as its central and easy to get to most places you wish to go.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 703 m²
- Floor Area is 225 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858