13 The Crest, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
2 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $582,000 Suit buyers High 500's Low 600's End Date Monday 5th June 2017 4pm (unless sold prior)
Step inside this magnificent family home and be impressed. This 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom property is situated in the sought after Waratah Estate and has everything you could possibly need.
Perfectly placed in a quiet cul-de-sac location and resting on a generous 729 sqm lot this gem is all you need for the growing family. Plenty of options here with the massive rear theatre room easily transformed into a granny flat space.
• Built 1994 by Statesman homes.
• 243sqm approx. of living area
• Elevated position with federation façade and easy-care gardens.
• Double front door entrance under portico with crim safe security doors.
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning.
• Large sunken living room with quality carpets and roman blinds.
• Formal dining room with pendant light and roman blinds.
• Spacious master suite with walk in robe, fan light and carpets
• En suite bathroom boasts porcelain basins, corner spa bath, separate wc and is finished in pink tones.
• Separate study with carpets and roman blinds.
• Spacious open plan kitchen meals family space with tiled floors, luxaflex blinds and soaring ceilings.
• Light Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double stainless sink generous cupboards, plumbed refrigerator and tiled floors.
• Massive games room through French doors has tiled floors and access out to the patio space
• Large Family bathroom has full size bath, glass shower door and roller blinds.
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are queen sized featuring built-in robes and carpets, blinds and fan lights
• Good size laundry with plenty of cupboards
• Large paved patio area for summer entertaining overlooking easy care garden.
• Massive new 6×9 powered shed.
• 3.3kw solar panel system
• Double garage with new automatic sectional door.
• Beautiful parkland just a short stroll away
• Shops and public transport within walking distance.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
Transparent Negotiation process:
1. Visit the property
2. Submit your terms of offer (ie finance, settlement, conditions)
3. The Sellers will sign off on these terms on the offer and you enter the bidding.
4. You will be contacted if another buyer enters the bidding.
5. Process runs for 3 weeks at which time all offers will be contacted for final negotiation.
NB : Sellers may choose to take an offer prior to the end of the bidding process.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 729 m²
- Floor Area is 241 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858