13 Bengalla Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $475,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY!! HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
What an absolute pleasure to present this BEAUTIFUL PERCEPTIONS BUILT property to the market! Freshly painted with 4 good sized bedrooms 2 bathrooms and three living areas.
Close to all amenities and in the Canning Vale Primary school zone you are perfectly placed close to local shops, public transport and of course just a short stroll to the proposed new railway station.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms light bright and inviting. The home is warm and homely and with a recently renovated kitchen ensuite and partial renovation to the main bathroom there is nothing to do but enjoy your new home.
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Rendered façade with lush easy-care gardens
• Perceptions build 1995 FRESHLY PAINTED throughout.
• Generous 558 sqm lot.
• New bore pump
• Solid front door with security screen.
• Separate entrance hall with neutral tiled flooring and 183sqm of living space
• Split system air conditioning to the main room
• Separate study
• Master suite is King sized with new carpets good-sized walk-in robe, central light, sheers, and roller blinds.
• En suite bathroom is brand new and finished in neutral tones with porcelain basins and separate toilet.
• Front formal lounge/theatre and dining/office space with new carpets sheer curtains over roller blinds.
• Spacious open plan kitchen, meals and family with venetian blinds and abundant natural light looking out to patio space and gardens
• RENOVATED Light bright kitchen with, plenty of cupboards, ample stone bench space and quality stainless steel appliances with space for a dishwasher and gloss self-closing cupboards and drawers.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 are double rooms featuring built-in robes and wooden cedar shutters. Bed 4 is spacious with near new carpets, built in robe and cedar shutters.
• Neutral family bathroom with porcelin basin is partially renovated with stone bench top, full size bath and shower.
• Security doors to rear sliding door and Laundry.
• Paved patio dining space for all your summer entertaining
• Easy care automatic bore reticulated lush green gardens with grassed area for the kids to play and room for a pool.
• Double carport.
• Shed for the handyman.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
From the owners
When we moved from the hills in 2003 I was looking for a nice family home for my kids which was close to work and convenient to shops, schools and transport. When I walked into this house I fell in love with the lovely fresh feel and the great layout. The two living zones suited us perfectly and the private easy care back garden was a peaceful retreat to relax in. We have enjoyed the same neighbours since day one and everyone is friendly when you go walking around the area.
The local shops and cafes are just a short drive down the road and Carousel Shopping Centre is only a ten minute drive for some serious retail therapy. We have always appreciated the convenience that living in Canning Vale has offered us and have many happy memories in this home. It is with a tinge of sadness that we say goodbye but I wish the new owners as much enjoyment and happy memories as we have had living here.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 558 m²
- Floor Area is 183 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858