120 Canna Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $556,000
HOME OPEN CANCELLED... UNDER OFFER BY JANEY!!
Calling all investors, downsizers and first homeowners, this one is for you!
Perfectly positioned close to ALL amenities this beauty has just hit the market and will be gone in a flash. Just a stone’s throw from public transport including the new train station and a leisurely stroll to parkland reserve this home would be perfect for the downsizing couple or young family.
Situated in the Caladenia school zone and built in 2010, this family home has two separate living spaces and a and huge rear alfresco dining area with gloss wood ceiling and downlights. Currently tenanted until late May.
• 408 sqm easy care lot
• 132 sqm approx. of living space
• Contemporary façade with solid wood front door and security screen and lush green gardens.
• 4 Split system air conditioners
• Instant solar hot water
• Entrance hall is tiled and leads through to main living space.
• Master room is generous in size and walk in robe, carpets, venetian blinds and split system air conditioner
• Ensuite bathroom is bright finished in neutral tones and has porcelain basin, glass shower and plenty of cupboards.
• Hallway presents into main open plan family kitchen meals area with easy care floors and freeform living space. This area boasts roller blinds, air conditioner and leads out to the outdoor entertaining.
• Brilliant kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless steel appliances including Blanco 900mm cooktop, dishwasher, large fridge space, roller blinds and plenty of bench space.
• Light Bright large family bathroom finished in modern tones.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sizes with built in robes, carpeted floors and Venetian blinds.
• Alfresco space is just perfect for entertaining and not what you would expect. Liquid limestone flooring and stunning gloss wood lined patio with downlights.
• Automatically reticulated front gardens.
• Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door and good height. There is also space to park a small boat or trailer behind the garage.
• New Train station within walking distance.
This home is a MUST SEE
From the OWNERS
Adam and I loved living in this home together. We bought our Mini dachshund, Pickle not long after moving in and we all enjoyed our evening walks around the neighbourhood. One of our favourite things to do was to have fish and chips on the grass at the park on a summers night. We made so many great memories at Canna Drive.
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 408 m²
- Floor Area is 132 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858