12 Whitehorse Drive, Harrisdale WA 6112Sold
Heaven in Harrisdale. Make an Offer !
House Sold - Harrisdale WA
Motivated Sellers.. Make an Offer !!! Inviting you to enjoy this warm and spacious family home, situated in the highly sort after ‘Vertu Estate’. This amazing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is immaculately presented and is located close to shops, great schools and public transport. Oozing quality and class you will feel like royalty as you walk down the grand hall to the magnificent open plan Family/kitchen space
Put this one first on your list as you must view to fully appreciate the quality it has to offer.
• Timber decked front portico
• Massive 255sqm living space
• 583sqm lot
• Dale Alcock built 2011
• Rendered contemporary facade
• Easy care manicured gardens
• Solid wood double doors with feature glass panels
• Double width separate entrance hall
• Commercial quality vinyl wood planking and 31C ceilings throughout main living space
• Beautifully designed generous Master Bedroom with coffered ceiling mirrored sliding walk in robes and own private courtyard space.
• Ensuite bathroom boasting stone bench tops with double vanity and a luxurious spa bath and separate toilet finished in neutral tones and separated from the master with sliding shutter doors.
• Massive Home Office/Music Room complete with built in desks with stone benchtop and generous gloss white overhead cupboards.
• Sunken carpeted theatre with down lights and roller blinds.
• Stunning chef’s open plan kitchen with bulkhead, stone breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel 900mm Blanco oven and induction cook top.
• Family space is Grand has quality flooring, roller blinds downlights and looks out onto timber decked alfresco.
• The three minor bedrooms are huge and situated at the rear of the property and possess built in double slider robes and venetian blinds.
• Children’s activity/study bench connecting the 3 spacious bedrooms.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with porcelain basin, full size bath and venetian blinds.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• An amazing decked alfresco under main roof for summer entertaining.
• Complete with a beautiful below ground pool, equipped with solar heating, soothing water feature and outdoor shower.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 583 m²
- Floor Area is 255 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces