12 Rushmore Avenue, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $700,000
SOLD BY JANEY PAGELS THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Situated right on the Lake in sought after “Avenues Estate” oozing charm is this brilliant 4 bed 2 bath family home. So close to all amenities and just a leisurely stroll to Livingston Shopping centre this beauty boasts a whopping 257sqm (approx.) of internal living space and is light and bright.
Freeform living awaits you as there are three spacious open plan living spaces perfect for the large family. The bedrooms are also generous and have the new timber flooring. With exciting new infrastructure coming to Canning Vale in the form of rail transport and improvements to the area earmarked, this would be the perfect opportunity to get a huge family home at an affordable price.
• Private set back modern façade with easy care front gardens.
• Massive 591 sqm lot size close to parkland reserve.
• Double solid wood door entrance into double width entrance hall
• Security screens
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Massive front lounge/dining space with laminate flooring and blinds
• Master suite is fit for a king and has quality laminate flooring large walk in robe, garden courtyard views and drapes.
• Ensuite bathroom is finished in pastel pink and has, luxurious spa and separate toilet.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals light and bright with quality laminate flooring vertical blinds and views across the lake through the bay window.
• Kitchen has tiled floors with stainless steel appliances, double fridge recess and plenty of cupboard space.
• Large rear theatre/games/activity room has new flooring, vertical blinds and is situated amongst the minor bedrooms.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are large with large built in robes and all have new floors.
• Upstairs games room/bedroom 5 looks out to the lake and has carpets and blinds.
• Main bathroom is bright and neutral
• Garage with automatic sectional doors.
• Rear garden shed.
• Side access for boat or car.
• Close to Canning Vale Primary School, shops and public transport.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage