12 Battersea Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
MAGNIFICENT FAMILY HOME!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Set on a level 4001sqm of prime Canning Vale land, sits this massive newly refurbished colonial home. Designer-built, this beauty has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4 separate living areas and a massive 280sqm (approx.) of living space. Other features include elevated ceilings, an exposed brick wall feature, beautiful bore reticulated gardens and gorgeous wool carpets. Light and bright, this property also has three separate out buildings currently being used as a cattery. This could mean a huge opportunity for the future owner of this property, who is perhaps looking for a change of occupation and a tree change.
• 1983 built brick and tile home.
• Massive 4001sq level block.
• Colonial Farmhouse facade with fully paved verandah’s and clay roof tiles.
• Double solid wood door entry with hall leading through to main living area.
• 280sqm (approx.) of internal living space.
• Large formal lounge room at the front of the home with French doors, elevated ceilings and quality wool carpets.
• Amazing open-plan kitchen/meals family area with laminate flooring and elevated ceilings looking out to beautiful gardens.
• Country style kitchen is spacious with stainless steel appliances, double fridge space, fluro lights and looks out to gardens. The kitchen also has a larder and wood trimmed bench tops.
• Separate huge games room off family with quality carpet exposed brick and elevated ceiling.
• Master Bedroom is large with built-in robes, quality wool carpets and has access to the outside courtyard.
• Bed 2 and 3 are king-sized with built-in robes and new quality wool carpets.
• Bed 4 is good sized with new wool carpets and blinds.
• Family bathroom is light and bright with a double shower, heat-light and spa.
• Paved gable patio space for outdoor entertainment.
• Bore reticulated gardens. (bore had pump replaced 2 years ago)
• Ample parking space.
• Massive 44sqm garage with roller doors and elevated ceiling.
• Side access to cattery so business can be run completely separate to the household.
• 3 separate cattery buildings in excellent condition with 55 rooms.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,001 m²
- 2 Garage