11 Merrion Ramble, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Stunning Family Home! BRAND NEW !!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
I am extremely proud to present to the market this BRILLIANT Architecturally designed home.
Situated in a quiet street in “Glenariff Estate” Canning Vale this property represents an awesome opportunity for the SAVVY INVESTOR, a buyer who must purchase property UNDER a year old or someone simply wanting a massive quality home.
Facing bushland reserve and surrounded by other quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale the floor plan flows effortlessly and the inclusions will leave you in awe!!
– Commanding modern façade
– Decked entrance portico
– 260sqm approx. living space (343sqm total under main roof).
– Generous 563smq lot size.
– Grand entry hall with oversized feature door and 67c course ceilings
– Theatre space with gorgeous coffered ceiling, quality carpets, French doors and skirting boards
– Large study/5th Bedroom with high ceilings and large window to let in plenty of light.
– Spacious master suite with spacious walk-in wardrobe and open ensuite also 32c ceilings.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious porcelain his and her basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors and toilet. Powder room for guests.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family with bulkhead over kitchen.
– AMAZING Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality 900M stainless appliances, SOLID STONE WATERFALL BENCH and breakfast bar.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light, porcelin tiles and high ceilings and looks out to rear garden and huge alfresco.
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 6 zones.
– Alfresco dining is massive and will host the best summer parties!
– Easy care gardens automatically reticulated, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Lock up garage with automatic sectional doors and additional workshop area.
– Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are all Queen sized with double slider mirror robes, led lights and finished in neutral tones. Upstairs powder room for guests.
– Massive activity room for the kids to play.
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, large frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– Close to Canning Vale College and public transport and a leisurely walk to Livingston shopping center.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.b
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 563 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces