11 Danohill Street, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold
Absolutely Charming! SELLERS SAY... "BRING ME AN OFFER"
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Calling all first home buyers and downsizers!!. Oozing charm and close to all amenities including both private and public schools and short walk to the shops is this delightful 3-bedroom 1 bathroom home. Set in a quiet Street in the heart of Huntingdale this brilliant property is finished throughout in mostly neutral tones and has a RENOVATED kitchen and amazing rear outdoor entertaining area.
Be quick to view this one as it definitely will not last!
• Built 1971 on a landscaped 686sqm lot within walking distance to parkland space.
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen.
• Feature parquetry flooring in the entrance hall.
• Front sitting room with carpets and retro sliding doors
• Spacious master suite with carpets, good sized robe, venetian blinds and split system air conditioner.
• Bathroom finished in black and white and teal with new glass shower screen and porcelain basin.
• Beautifully Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, family dining space, plenty of cupboard space and split system air conditioning.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sized with carpets and vertical blinds.
• Laundry off the kitchen area is tiled with toilet.
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a massive paved patio area with under gabled patio
• Stunning easy-care gardens surrounds the patio making this space feel open and inviting.
• Parking for a boat or caravan.
• Massive 6×4 workshop/shed for the handyman.
• Smaller second shed for storage.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 686 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces