10 Miniata Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Contemporary Family Living !
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
This is it!! You can just stop searching and call me to put an offer on your new home as this little beauty has it all! Set in a secluded street in beautiful “Grevillea Park” estate Canning Vale, this Concept built 4 Bed 2 bath family home is perfectly placed close to schools and parkland space and just a short stroll to public transport. Near new carpets throughout a renovated ensuite and a beautiful outdoor paved patio for summer entertaining certainly sets this home apart from the rest!
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens
• Solid wood entrance door with crimsafe security screen.
• Light bright entrance hall with open plan living space.
• Massive 666sq. block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Generous 220SQM approx. of internal living space perfect for the growing family.
• Security alarm and cameras (including perimeter alarm)
• Tiled flooring throughout main living area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning and an extra split system air conditioner to master.
• Versatile large open plan front rooms with plush carpet currently used as a home office and playroom.
• French doors through to main living space.
• Beautiful master suite with plush carpets, good sized walk-in robe and vertical blinds with side drapes.
• Renovated ensuite bathroom with glass shower door, quality fittings and beautifully finished in crisp white and neutral tones.
• Spacious Chefs kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, double stainless sink, , plenty of bench space and cupboards.
• Rear open plan family entertaining area is spacious and relaxing with clean lines, tiled flooring and track lighting.
• French doors lead through to a brilliant games/rear theatre which leads to fantastic outdoor entertaining.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with vertical blinds, near new carpets and built in robes.
• Contemporary main bathroom is spacious with abundant natural light finished in neutral tones and has quality fittings.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including linen and broom cupboard
• Brilliant paved patio space for summer entertaining. This area overlooks elevated garden beds and is even more stunning at night as fairy lights line the patios gabled roofline and led lights shine through the dual water features.
• Easy care tropical gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Double garage with sectional automatic door and rear access to garden.
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground, Excelsior Primary school and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 666 m²
- Floor Area is 220 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage