10 Hambly Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Have a look at this beauty!
Set in one of the loveliest streets in the heart of Canning vale and close to all amenities is this neat 4 bed 2 bath family home. Perfect for the first home buyers, investors or downsizers with neutral decor throughout and generous open plan living.
As you step inside you will be greeted with new carpets and vaulted ceilings throughout rear family space. There is ample outdoor space to the rear of the property for entertaining and beautiful rear grassed yard for the kids to play. Set in the CALADENIA SCHOOL ZONE this one will not last.
CALL Janey for an appointment today!
• Built in 2001
• Evaporative Air conditioning.
• 552sqm approx. lot
• 190sqm Under main roof
• Ducted Passive Heating.
• Gorgeous Façade with easy-care gardens.
• Separate entrance hall through single wood front door.
• Spacious front sitting room with vertical blinds and new carpets.
• Spacious Master suite with new carpets, fresh paint, vertical blinds and stunning sheer curtains.
• Good size light bright en suite bathroom with porcelain basin and clean lines.
• Huge Open plan Family Meals area with tiled floors, vaulted ceilings and vertical blinds.
• Rear Games room with split system air conditioner and vertical blinds.
• Practical kitchen with generous fridge space, vertical blinds, shoppers entrance from garage and stainless-steel appliances.
• Bed 2,3 and 4 are spacious with built in robes, new carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom has semi en suite access to bedroom 2, porcelain basin and full-size bath.
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining is easy care with large gabled paved patio. This space is perfect for your summer entertaining.
• Lush green gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• SIDE ACCESS to park your boat or small caravan and ample space in the rear of the yard for a workshop.
• Lock up double garage has automatic sectional door and rear roller door for drive through access.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 552 m²
- Floor Area is 154 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage