10 Cranfield Lane, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
HOME OPEN CANCELLED SOLD IN A WEEK !!! HOWS YOURS GOING?
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Architecturally designed home at 10 Cranfield Lane Canning Vale.
Situated along parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2010.
Not the usual 3 bed 2 bath family residence by any means and really needs to be seen to be appreciated with quality and class oozing from this beauty the moment you set foot in the front door. Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into the stunning home with its Soaring ceilings, plush carpets and other features that will leave you in awe. Whether you are starting out, down sizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– 180sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 374smq lot size.
– Simplistic garden design
– Portico entrance.
– Grand entry hall with double entry feature doors, 32c course ceiling, down lighting and STUNNING BLACK BUTT floors.
– Theatre space with gorgeous coffered ceiling, quality carpets, French doors and skirting boards
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets and window finishing’s, spacious double sliding robes and open ensuite.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious porcelain his and her basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors and shielded toilet.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– AMAZING German made Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality BLANCO 900M stainless appliances, SOLID STONE WATERFALL BENCH, plumbed refrigerator, filtered water on tap and breakfast bar.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments, blackbutt floors continued through, gas log fire place and trendy lighting.
– Bedroom 2 is Queen size with double slider mirror robes and led lights and vertical blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, large frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning including alfresco.
– Alfresco dining has coffered ceiling and is simply an extension of the home. The current owner spends most of her time listening to the wildlife and relaxing in the privacy of the screed area.
– Easy care reticulated gardens, and parkland reserve for walks and relaxation.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors and 3kw solar panels.
– Store room/workshop off the garage.
– Close to Canning Vale College and public transport and a leisurely walk to Livingston shopping center.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 374 m²
- Floor Area is 177 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage