10 Bennett Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $988,000
PRICE REDUCED... AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Sanctuary Waters estate, arguably the most sort after address in Canning Vale. The Magnificent Sanctuary Parkland with its amazing lake and serene demeanor is both peaceful and spectacular. You could wander aimlessly for ages … Imagine having your very own piece of this wonder? Well look no further. This Beaumonde built 5 bedroom 3 bathroom double story home is brilliant and surely will tick all your boxes and some extra boxes you didn’t know you wanted.
GROUND FLOOR SPACE
• Striking Tuscan façade set on large elevated 700 sqm lot has arch top windows and overlooks parkland space.
• Security alarm back to mobile phone.
• Security cameras around the home can be monitored by the television.
• Portico entrance leading to solid wood double doors and Grand tiled entrance with gorgeous chandelier feature planter box and inlaid tile effect.
• Evaporative ducted Air conditioning with separate split system in the upstairs activity room.
• Sunken formal front lounge room with gorgeous wood flooring, chandelier and venetian blinds and swags.
• Formal dining room has the same wood flooring and steps up from the lounge space and possesses quality window treatments and feature light.
• Separate good sized study of grand hallway.
• King size Master suite with large walk in robe fitted out with shelves, wood flooring and vertical blinds sheer curtains and side drapes.
• Light Bright en suite bathroom with spa bath double porcelain basins glass shower doors with double size shower space.
• Powder room for guests.
• Massive open plan main living area with tiled floors high ceilings vertical blinds and pelmets.
• Family room is spacious with tiled flooring and neutral décor in keeping with the rest of the home and also has 29c ceilings.
• French doors leading to Theatre room with direct access to outdoor entertaining space.
• Recently renovated Chefs kitchen overlooks the main living space to the outside and has double stainless steel sinks, gas cook top, double fridge space plenty of cupboards and ceasar stone bench top.
• 2nd Bedroom has carpet flooring and is situated next door to the second bathroom, perfect for guests staying over.
• Grand staircase with tiled stairs leading to upstairs activity room with split system air conditioner.
• Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 have gorgeous wood floors double door robes and venetian blinds.
• Balcony through double glass doors to take in the view of the magnificent lake whilst enjoying a wine or two.
• Dome patio for summer entertaining overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool and out onto the wonderful parkland space.
• Easy care gardens with mains reticulation.
• Double width paved driveway.
• Larger than normal garage space has 30c ceilings, auto sectional door and workshop space on the side with access through rear door to the back garden.
• Close to schools, public transport and over looks gorgeous parkland space.
For a Private viewing, Please call Janey Pagels 0408 901 858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces